Friday, June 19, 2009

The Aquarium

Yesterday, we went to the Georgia Aquarium. I forgot my camera! I know that's shocking, and I was so disappointed. John made me feel better by saying that I could just enjoy being there with the girls and not worry about taking pictures. I always enjoy being at the aquarium with the girls and John, so that part wasn't difficult.

Anabelle enjoyed the Aquarium more than she ever has. She was thrilled to see the fish, and I was able to get her to say the names of some of them. Emma Rose was fascinated with everything as usual. After the Ocean Voyager exhibit (mine and John's favorite), she wanted to go touch the sting rays. She tells us that they are her favorite sea animal. She had a great time while Daddy held her over the shallow pool. I held Anabelle up but didn't think she'd be able to touch anything. One of the rays surprised us and went pretty far up the side of the pool. Anabelle had perfect timing and was able to touch him! She loved it.

We had a great time and can't wait to go back again!

No comments: