It was a sad day for Charlene this past Saturday. She's been with us for about 8 and half years. There is still a twinkle of hope, but John and I think she'll be put to rest. She's been a great car, and she took care of John when he crashed. John is uninjured minus a few sore spots and the temporary loss of some of his pride. We should know by the end of the week if this is a temporary "hospital" stay for Charlene or if this is the end of an era and the beginning of new one.
We are very thankful John wasn't hurt!
- ► 2011 (50)
- ► 2010 (61)
- ► 2009 (63)
- Thursday, Joe and John took the girls on a little ...
- Tuesday, we spent the day hanging out at the cabin...
- This is the first picture of John's new (to him) c...
- I gave Emma Rose a little hair cut Monday night! I...
- Our Little Ballerina
- Sad Day for Charlene
- Yesterday morning, Emma Rose visited the doctor ag...
- Tuesday morning, it seemed that Emma Rose was all ...
- Today, John bought and installed a new muffler and...
- Friday Emma Rose and Anabelle were still feeling a...
- The Doctor's Office
- Dinner Disaster & Bath time Bliss
- ▼ September (12)